Beta-Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Roleplaying Rules

Go down

Basic Roleplaying Rules Empty Basic Roleplaying Rules

Post by Jojozityjo Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:00 am

Okay, everywhere has them, the RULES and these are important, or at least should be.

1. There will be no God Modding! This includes saying the actions/reactions of other peoples characters or side chars.
Auto-hitting (i.e. making everything you do auto-hit without giving the other person a chance to deny or accept the hit).
Being untouchable, invincible, invulnerable, etc. Everyone should have a weak point and be hit/hurt by others at some point in time.

2. Respect others. Show respect to your fellow roleplayers even if they dont really deserve it. If they dont deserve it, they probably wont be here for long anyway. If you dont like someone's rp style, then try to avoid them or chat with them about better understanding each other.

3. No real-time drama. Drama can be okay in certain rps, heck it might be the main part of an rp. However i dont want to see drama between the people behind the characters. If you have an issue with someone, tell me or an admin/moderator and we will see what we can do to settle the issue.

That is all for now. I'm sure the rp's will have their own sets of rules and such but if anything happens to call for new general rules, I'll most likely set it in stone here.
Jojozityjo
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

https://beta-worlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down