Gameplay

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by MaverickSenpai on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:55 pm

*Kir'thalos attacks with Arial Downswing, gripping his sword with both hands yet again*
avatar
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 24
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Jojozityjo on Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:12 pm

Maverick ...

Plant Being:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Plant Being / Species: Mutant / Type: Basic / Size: 300cm Tall / Habitat: Home Dimension, Land
Lv. 9
HP:591/204
MP:630
EP:708/392
Str:92 +9
End:105 +10
Int:105 +10
Wil:105 +10
Agl:105 +10
Mbl:131 +12
Prc:105 +10
Rfl:92 +9
PL:105 +10
RESISTANCES: Plant=-200% / Ice=+100%
BONUSES: Regen, Resilient, Elemental Attack(Plant only), Levitate
TALENTS: All Talents
MAGIC: Lv. 1 Plant spells, Except Bending
SKILLS: Natural 21Dmg, Blk, MDmg, MBlk(20%PL), +5Aim & Dodge
DROPS: Plant Material, Up to 190$
CARVE: Plant Material.
Exp: 48
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kir'Thalos lept up over the Plant Being to bring down an Arial Downswing on it!
-80EP! Kir'Thalos EP:924/735
120%Str = 167
150%Swords Dmg = 54
Kir'Thalos has 83AS and is 33%Mitigated!

Kir'Thalos actually missed though! As the Plant Being and its strange loosey goose, dangley body just wiggle waved to the side, sliding around the blade strike!

Maverick done ...

Mavericks Allies ...

Sakuro now activates Indomitable Focus to protect his channeled skills from being interrupted for 5 turns!

Mavericks Allies done ...

Mavericks Enemies ...

The Plant Being stops channeling Rage and activates Berzerk! Gaining +10Dmg!
It then uses its bonus command to use Co-Koc, spending 50EP to do so!
Plant Being has 58AS and is 52%Mitigated!

Sadly it missed as well, Kir'Thalos easily leaning back to weave around the blind sighting punch, having seen it coming this time!

Plant Being ...
HP:591/204
MP:630
EP:708/351

Mavericks Enemies done ...

Jojozityjo ...

Minor Morph: -59MP! -30% = 41MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4919

Demon Mistress continues raising Etalabastic by desummoning him and summoning him again.
-370MP! -30% = 259MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4660
Etalabastic gains 444Exp!
Your Etalabastic is now Lv.18!

Jojozityjo done ...

Still waiting for Rayven & SirFroggo ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +6%EP, HP, & MP ...

Jojozityjo, take your turn ... +3%EP & HP, +8%MP ...


Last edited by Jojozityjo on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Everywhere and anywhere at once.

View user profile http://beta-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by MaverickSenpai on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:21 pm

*Kir'Thalos winds up another Arial Downswing on the plant being*
avatar
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 24
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Jojozityjo on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Maverick ...

Kir'Thalos lept up over the Plant Being to bring down an Arial Downswing on it!
-80EP! Kir'Thalos EP:924/710
120%Str = 167
150%Swords Dmg = 54
Kir'Thalos has 83AS and is 33%Mitigated!

Kir'Thalos landed the strike, dealing 109Dmg!
Plant Being HP:591/95

Maverick done ...

Mavericks Allies ... 4 turns left of Indomitable Focus ...

Sakuro goes into a defense as he watches the fight.

At this point, Kir'Thalos makes a Perception check and manages to succeed. He can tell there is something stealthily coming up into the trees behind Sakuro that Sakuro doesn't notice.

Mavericks Allies done ...

Mavericks Enemies ...

Berzerk: +12Dmg

Plant being makes a normal attack at Kir'Thalos, swinging weakly from the pain but ferociously.
Plant Being has 58AS and is 52%Mitigated!

The thing is just too weak to land a solid hit! Kir'Thalos is easily dodging out of the way.

Plant Being ...
HP:591/95
MP:630
EP:708/360

Mavericks Enemies done ...

Jojozityjo ...

Minor Morph: -59MP! -30% = 41MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4919

Demon Mistress continues raising Etalabastic by desummoning him and summoning him again.
-370MP! -30% = 259MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4660
Etalabastic gains 444Exp!

Jojozityjo done ...

Still waiting for Rayven & SirFroggo ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +6%EP, HP, & MP ...

Jojozityjo, take your turn ... +3%EP & HP, +8%MP ...
avatar
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Everywhere and anywhere at once.

View user profile http://beta-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by MaverickSenpai on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:39 pm

"Sakuro! Behind you!" *Kir'Thalos shouts as he takes a quick stab at the plant monster*
avatar
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 24
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Jojozityjo on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:06 pm

Maverick ...

Kir'Thalos Quick Stabbed the Plant Being while shouting out to Sakuro to look out!
-65EP! Kir'Thalos EP:924/700
125%Swords Dmg = 45
Kir'Thalos has 83AS and is 38%Mitigated!

Kir'Thalos sunk the blade in with a solid 119Dmg!
Plant Being Defeated!

The stab was like it knocked out the wrong piece in a jenga tower game as the whole Plant Being just collapsed into pieces of inert vines and bark and other various plant like substances!

Kir'Thalos gained 48Exp & 125$

DROPS:
Plant Material x1

Maverick done ...

Mavericks Allies ... 3 turns left of Indomitable Focus ...

Sakuro gets the warning and looks back just in time to see, something, grabbing for his legs. However he fails his Agl check and the thing grabs his legs tight bound and almost in an instant, Sakuro vanishes into the tree lines! Getting yanked away with a yell!

Mavericks Allies done ...

Jojozityjo ...

Minor Morph: -59MP! -30% = 41MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4919

Demon Mistress continues raising Etalabastic by desummoning him and summoning him again.
-370MP! -30% = 259MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4660
Etalabastic gains 444Exp!
Etalabastic is now Lv.19!

Jojozityjo done ...

Still waiting for Rayven & SirFroggo ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +6%EP, HP, & MP ...

Jojozityjo, take your turn ... +3%EP & HP, +8%MP ...
avatar
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Everywhere and anywhere at once.

View user profile http://beta-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by MaverickSenpai on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:51 pm

"God... DAMN IT! Sakuro! I'm coming!" *Kir'Thalos shouts as he runs after Sakuro, taking a giant leap into the air, and scanning from above for him*
avatar
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 24
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by SirFroggo on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:16 am

Leachlainn shakes his hand in the direction of where the summon disappeared. then moves towards the closest door and enters
avatar
SirFroggo
Journeyman
Journeyman

Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-08-13
Age : 30
Location : Virginia Beach VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Jojozityjo on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:39 pm

Maverick ...

Kir'Thalos leaps up into the air as best he can! With his mobility and supreme attributes, he is able to leap 26m into the air, which is high enough to get above most trees, but not all.

However, despite the height advantage, his perception was terrible! He couldn't make out where Sakuro is!

Maverick done ...

Mavericks Allies ... 2 turns left of Indomitable Focus ...

Sakuro is unable to get free from whatever has grabbed him and is pulling him through the forests! Sakuro is able to hear how Kir'Thalos cursed out for him and decided to try something. Sakuro managed to launch a Chi Bolt into the air, like a flare that could be seen probably from all over the island! Luckily Sakuro managed to do this before the viney tendrils wrapped even more around his body, constricting his hands and arms now.

Kir'Thalos saw the Chi Bolt streak up into the sky from the north of him!

Mavericks Allies done ...

SirFroggo ...

Leachlainn plays off like a skeleton and points towards main entrance to the south wing. The skeletons all buy it and all make their way through the south wing doors and out of sight. With them out of the way, Leachlainn searches the next door down the hallway on the west side and it is yet another room full of skeletons already reanimated, but in a rest state, waiting to be called upon. Clearly someone was making an undead army out of this mausoleum. Luckily since he looked like a skeleton, he did not trigger these ones to wake up.

SirFroggo pending ...

Jojozityjo ...

Minor Morph: -59MP! -30% = 41MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4919

Demon Mistress continues raising Etalabastic by desummoning him and summoning him again.
-370MP! -30% = 259MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4660
Etalabastic gains 444Exp!

Jojozityjo done ...

Still waiting for Rayven ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +6%EP, HP, & MP ...

SirFroggo pending ...

Jojozityjo, take your turn ... +3%EP & HP, +8%MP ...
avatar
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Everywhere and anywhere at once.

View user profile http://beta-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by SirFroggo on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:24 am

Leachlainn continues forward looking for the source of the skeleton uprising
avatar
SirFroggo
Journeyman
Journeyman

Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-08-13
Age : 30
Location : Virginia Beach VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by MaverickSenpai on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:00 am

"I'm coming Sakuro!" *Kir'Thalos tosses off his cloak, unveiling his wings and taking flight towards the Chi Bolt*
avatar
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 24
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Jojozityjo on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm

SirFroggo ...

Not clear enough on what you mean by continue and looking for source, so ima default it to continuing your last action of, looking through the next door.

Leachlainn goes to the next door on this west side of the south wing, opening it up. Yet again, another room full of undead waiting to be called upon. Opening all the doors in this wing shows him that they are all undead 'barracks' of sorts. Reanimated undead waiting for a command from whatever raised them. Or, at least, waiting to be triggered by an unsuspecting adventurer.

The rooms weren't perfectly identical though, some had damage from the years it's spent underground. Like some caved in walls, cracked ceilings, etc. The place seems like, it wasn't actually designed to be underground, yet for some reason it is.

SirFroggo done ...

Maverick ...

Kir'Thalos sprouts his wings and makes a mad dive towards Sakuros estimated location. Thanks to a perfect Mbl roll, he manages to catches up to the area. First diving down in through the trees branches to see the ground, catching a glimps of Sakuro getting pulled through a bush. Then dashing forward, using his wings to rapidly periodically cup forward and push backwards, using the wind they catch to propel his strides by quick a significant amount. Quickly catching up to Sakuro and tackle grabbing him!

With another perfect roll for Strength, he easily wrenches Sakuro from the grasp in the topple. They both hear this short quick hiss and whatever it was, scurries off into the wilds before being seen!

Sakuro takes a moment to catch his breath and count his blessings. "Oh thank the gods, I thought I was a goner there." He quickly takes a look around and stands. "We should move though, fast. I fear that chi flare I sent up for you will also attract everything we don't want to encounter. So we should move away from this place fast, unless you wish to get caught in a large cross fight." He says worriedly, but assuredly, even having a hand on Kir'Thalos' shoulder in deep appreciation for the rescue.

Maverick done ...

Jojozityjo ...

Minor Morph: -59MP! -30% = 41MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4919

Demon Mistress continues raising Etalabastic by desummoning him and summoning him again.
-370MP! -30% = 259MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4660
Etalabastic gains 444Exp!
Etalabastic is now Lv.20!

Jojozityjo done ...

Still waiting for Rayven ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +6%EP, HP, & MP ...

SirFroggo, take your turn ... +3%EP, HP, & MP ... +1 charge ...

Jojozityjo, take your turn ... +3%EP & HP, +8%MP ...
avatar
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Everywhere and anywhere at once.

View user profile http://beta-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by MaverickSenpai on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:49 pm

"How much more do you need to scan until you got your data, the longer we stay anywhere near this area now, is only going to draw even more unwanted attention, or would my trump card be helpful right about now, though I have a feeling you know what it is now, don't you*

*Kir'Thalos gives Sakuro a small grin while looking half towards him, half towards the sky*
avatar
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 24
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Jojozityjo on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Maverick ...

Sakuro looks to Kir'Thalos with a bit of confusion. "I .. just said that? We should leave this area of the island." He looked to Kir'Thalos for a moment. "Do you have a hearing issue I should be aware of?" He asked out of genuine concern.

In response to Kir'Thalos suggesting that Sakuro knows what his secret is. "I have a few ideas of what your secret could be, but nothing is ever certain in this world. Either way, we need to move from this location before we get swarmed, come."

Thus, Sakuro begins leading on deeper into the island forests, heading deeper west. They got a fair distance before they could begin to hear something coming their way, heading the opposite direction they were. It was no doubt heading to see what the source of the chi flare was.

Maverick done ...

Jojozityjo ...

Minor Morph: -59MP! -30% = 41MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4919

Demon Mistress continues raising Etalabastic by desummoning him and summoning him again.
-370MP! -30% = 259MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4660
Etalabastic gains 444Exp!

Jojozityjo done ...

Still waiting for Rayven & SirFroggo ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +6%EP, HP, & MP ...

Jojozityjo, take your turn ... +3%EP & HP, +8%MP ...
avatar
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Everywhere and anywhere at once.

View user profile http://beta-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by MaverickSenpai on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:14 pm

"No... not hard of hearing, more just repeating it to make sure we're on the same page. However, given we've been running through brush and foliage for a while now, I guarantee we've left behind a scent for things to track us. Please, Sakuro, stand back, I'm going to transform. Be ready to guide me to somewhere that may perk your interests"

*Kir'Thalos transforms into his dragon form*
avatar
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 24
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Jojozityjo on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Maverick ...

Sakuro has a look of understanding. "Ah I get it then. It is good to make sure we understand each other." He then got more serious though as they heard the something coming towards them. "We must hurry, something is coming out way."

Kir'Thalos has Sakuro stand back as he transforms himself into a full blown dragon. Sakuro sees him transform into a full blown dragon and gets this look like his suspicions were confirmed, and he was interested too, it was quite a spectacle. "I thought you might be able to do that. Though I do wonder why it must be secret. Transformations like this are common enough in our world, even for dragons." Then he thinks for a bit. "Of course, such transformations in cities would cause alarm as the size alone could cause panic or structural damage. Still though, other than that, not something to inherently be shunned from of in our world."

They hear the noise get even closer and Sakuro gets antsy, he assumes Kir'Thalos was going to fly them so he quickly leaps up onto Kir'Thalos's dragon back and holds on tight. "We must make haste if we are to avoid that thing coming. Though I must say, if I'm to get readings to find out where to go next, we must fly relatively close to the ground." He voiced his concerns to Kir'Thalos.

Maverick done ...

Jojozityjo ...

Minor Morph: -59MP! -30% = 41MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4919

Demon Mistress continues raising Etalabastic by desummoning him and summoning him again.
-370MP! -30% = 259MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4660
Etalabastic gains 444Exp!
Etalabastic is now lv.21!

Jojozityjo done ...

Still waiting for Rayven & SirFroggo ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +6%EP, HP, & MP ...

Jojozityjo, take your turn ... +3%EP & HP, +8%MP ...
avatar
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Everywhere and anywhere at once.

View user profile http://beta-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by MaverickSenpai on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:36 pm

"Of course, I will be wary while we fly, and make sure to stay low enough, hold on now Sakuro, I'd rather you not fall"

*Kir'Thalos launches himself into the air and spreads his wings out, taking flight just above most of the trees, flying slowly for Sakuro to make sure he can keep his readings up*
avatar
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 24
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Jojozityjo on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Maverick ...

They manage to take flight and avoid whatever was coming towards them, being hidden just above the tree tops as it came out. As they fly, nice and low and slow, Sakuro continuously feeds Kir'Thalos information about his readings, steering Kir'Thalos around. There was no straight line to this, as Sakuro's readings seemed to be erratic and hard to follow.

Eventually though, they come close to one, but the moment they come into view, which was pretty close to the area, they discovered it was right in the center of a tribal camp. The tribe saw them too. Sakuro jumps a little in surprise, and Kir'Thalos, how do you react to suddenly having a camp full of angry tribal people looking to you ready to attack you hardly even 30m below you?

Maverick done ...

Jojozityjo ...

Minor Morph: -59MP! -30% = 41MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4919

Demon Mistress continues raising Etalabastic by desummoning him and summoning him again.
-370MP! -30% = 259MP! Demon Mistress MP:4960/4660
Etalabastic gains 444Exp!

Jojozityjo done ...

Still waiting for Rayven & SirFroggo ...

Maverick, take your turn ... +6%EP, HP, & MP ... +1 charge ...

Jojozityjo, take your turn ... +3%EP & HP, +8%MP ...
avatar
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Everywhere and anywhere at once.

View user profile http://beta-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Raven on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Kree remember's all of this information and relay's it back to Alfred.
avatar
Raven
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Jojozityjo on Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:26 pm

Rayven ...

Kree told Alfred about the old contract he had in another solar system. A place where this device was known to exist. Even told Alfred about the guy he had to kill. Alfred took on a deep looking posture, almost grim, and spoke up. "If this, is from another solar system. Why would it be here? If you stopped a guy from doing illegal weapons of war, that somewhat seems like the species wouldn't be defaultly hostile to us. So why could this be here? And, only one, I assume, I hope." he gestures over the one vessel.

Rayven pending ...

Still waiting for Jojozityjo, Maverick, & SirFroggo ...

Rayven pending ...


Last edited by Jojozityjo on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Everywhere and anywhere at once.

View user profile http://beta-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Raven on Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:52 pm

"Not sure.  Could be here for something only available on our planet.  An animal, a mineral, maybe somebody escaped to our planet to hide.  It's hard to tell."  Looks for a way to possibly open the the vessel, if it had a functioning computer it could give more info.
avatar
Raven
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Jojozityjo on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Rayven ...

The device was already opened since Alfred got it opened moments earlier. Kree did find an information panel but all the info it gave wasn't much. Just that whoever was in it did come from that solar system, was of their race, the vessel had no issues on its travel, and that it took a whole week to get here at its top speed. This device had an amazing top speed too, they were built for amazing speed and keeping the rider in suspended animation until arrival. Only to be awoken if there was issues and had control panels inside for them to deal with any issues.

These vessels were not meant for any sort of resource gathering. They were purely only meant to get one person from point A to point B and usually were a one way trip. Most commonly used as escape pods from larger vessels.

All this info Alfred was able to gather as well, most of it anyway, the rest he could fill in through kree's explanation. "This doesnt look like something to gather resources in. So maybe someone came here to hide? Perhaps a villain from his home world?" Alfreds paranoia was starting to become quite apparent. Kree could tell Alfred was starting to fear of some kind of villain or invasion or sorts.

Rayven pending ...

Still waiting for Jojozityjo, Maverick, & SirFroggo ...

Rayven pending ...
avatar
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Everywhere and anywhere at once.

View user profile http://beta-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Raven on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:52 pm

"Or maybe someone trying to get away from the villains."  Kree said before he used his eye to scan for possible fingerprints other then his and Alfred's, he also scanned for possibly how long the ship had been here for.
avatar
Raven
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by MaverickSenpai on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:49 am

"How would you suggest we go about this Sakuro... I'd rather avoid torching an area in fire, way to much of a signal, but given It's such a large village, I know going in, sword drawn is a death sentence"

*Kir'thalos flies up higher into the air, planning his next move*
avatar
MaverickSenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 24
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Jojozityjo on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:03 pm

Rayven ...

Kree ran his scans as did Alfred, Alfred even pulling some makeshift schematics of the device. He wanted to take it back with him but given it was someones vessel, he felt it best to leave it for them. So he had to resort to makeshift schematics and data scans.

Kree would find there was no other fingerprints on the vessel. He would also find that it had been here no longer than a week at most.

"Well, I got my scans and data. I can't really take it with me, it belongs to someone, it could be their only way home?" He was stating in a questioning fashion. "I mean, who ever came here, if they ARE good people, they may want to go home. Though I am still concerned as to why they are here." He thought for a moment then shook his head. "Either way. I have mostly what I came for, get me back home and you can consider this contract complete. I'll give you the computer systems upgrade chip." Sadly he could not sound as happy as he could with the statement. He set his expectations quite high, hyped himself up, and while he did find interesting stuff he can use, he also found something to worry about with this strange alien visitor.

Rayven pending ...

Maverick ...

Kir'Thalos quickly swoops upward, flying higher into the sky to avoid confronting the tribal camp and consults with Sakuro. Sakuro thinks for a moment as he looks over the area and his scanner. "I'm afraid we do need to go into that camp. My readings are leading us there." He pauses a moment and looks to the sky, where the sun was approaching setting time. "We could attempt a stealthier approach if you're not adverse to waiting for nightfall. Wait till the majority of them are asleep and try to sneak in to get my readings. We must be careful though, these tribalmen are the cannibals I mentioned, they will view us as dinner. Ultimately it's up to you though, whatever you feel will best succeed with your skill set."

Maverick pending ...

Still waiting for Jojozityjo & SirFroggo ...

Rayven pending ...

Maverick pending ...
avatar
Jojozityjo
The Creator
The Creator

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 29
Location : Everywhere and anywhere at once.

View user profile http://beta-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gameplay

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum